Handcrafted in America
High Quality Stoneware Customized with Your Logo
Logo’d stoneware mugs are a lifelong billboard for your brand. These coveted keepsakes are ideal for conference rooms, sales meetings, employee and client gifts, board of directors and more!
- Entirely handmade custom stoneware created by professional artisans.
- Permanent high definition logo and artwork cast in stone(ware).
- Over 20 styles and 50 stunning glaze colors to choose from to enhance and coordinate with your corporate brand and culture.
- 100% Lead-free. FDA and California Proposition 65 Compliant.
- Microwave, Dishwasher and Oven Safe.
- First-rate care from a dedicated and innovative customer service team.
- Ask about our absorbent coasters too!
Click Here for Current News or Specials
Creating Pottery Heaven with Environmental Responsibility
This stoneware is hand produced in a one-of-a-kind production pottery facility incorporating safety and environmental excellence that simply does not exist elsewhere.
100% of kiln heat is reused to heat facility, warm water, dry greenware, etc.
Smart technology monitors temperatures for precision clay and employee comfort.
Power air filtration and circulation provides continuous clean, fresh air.
Manufacturing by-products intercepted and separated to protect employees and local communities.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“You will never find a better made stoneware product than this. Their made-in America stoneware products are one-of-a-kind. The quality and attention to detail is unsurpassed. In an industry inundated with the mundane, it’s refreshing to work with a company that offers uniqueness as well as quality. Their customer service standards are consistenly above and beyond. Their oustanding support coupled with their incredible product offering aids in our success with our clients.” – Stephanie, Texas
“This company’s wide commitment to excellence is evident when one considers the exact detailing of the logo medallions, the top quality of their products and the dedication of their customer service staff. When you work with them on a project, you quickly become impressed with their attitude of “partnership” that focuses not just on customer satisfaction, but more importantly on the ultimate goal of customer loyalty.” -Jim, Illinois